Applied Aikido professionals
Be part of our professional network.
Be present on this website, publish your events, papers,..
Discover here how Applied Aikido Network is a must for you
Learn More about your benefits to become a member.
- Applied Aikido for work and daily life
As a non-violent martial art, Aikido can be applied for conflict mgt, better relations, cooperation, communication
- Embodied practice, philosophy in the flesh
Aiki is about learning with our body the principles of smooth communication, transforming opposition in cooperation, finding more peace in a harsh environments
- Conflict without violence
When stakes are high, our mind get disconnected. Aiki practice reunify us, body and mind, to restore peace and dialogue
Applied Aikido can be defined as a field (ie as particular branch of study or sphere of activity or interest). As applied science is the application of science, Applied Aikido is the application of Aikido in life.
What are our objectives?
We want to
- create a repository of practices, approaches, models, techniques, processes developped as long as it is based on aikido (either based on the physical practice or based on its values, philosophy, principles)
- a directory of professionals using Applied Aikido in their activities: trainings, workshops, coaching, therapy
- an agenda of activities and events organized by Applied Aikido professionals
- an eShop to order DVD’s, books and other tools and products around Applied Aikido
- develop a network of professionals, experts, trainers and coaches who are developping approaches or using applied aikido elements in their trainings and professional activities
- organize conferences to meet and share our practices. These conferences will be proposed locally (in your region, your country) and globally (to gather and meet from all over the world)
This post is also available in: English